Enough About Me... How About You? What Do You Think Of Me?


Monday, January 09, 2006

I'm Worried...

I think I’m beginning the year a little too well. For starters, I’ve got several incredible shows lined up: Imogen Heap, Broken Social Scene and Deadly Snakes/Constantines. Add to that the Top Ten Canadian Films mini-festival at which I’m seeing Water, La Neuvaine, The Life and Hard Times of Guy Terrifico and another documentary as well as attending a discussion panel with the director of much acclaimed Montreal film (and apparently has some Oscar buzz as well) C.R.A.Z.Y and my all time hero, Atom Egoyan. Did I mention that the directors are all attending the screenings of my films? Yes, that's right - Deepa Mehta will be attending the screening (at Jackman Hall at the AGO - holds about what? 50-75 people?) and doing a Q&A. Uh hun, the same Deepa Mehta who's film Water was the Opening Gala of the Toronto International Film Festival. I LOVE my life.

In addition to all that (as if it weren’t enough already), I’ve also got tickets to my first theatre production of the year, Soulpepper’s Our Town and several very cool club parties – Shuffle (which we routinely get invited to and love going to) AND Nostalgia, which is several degrees cooler (and involves swaggering up, whatever that means) than Shuffle and to which we had to EARN our invite. Yeah, I’m pumped.

Posted by Brown Eyed Girl :: 11:37 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------