Enough About Me... How About You? What Do You Think Of Me?


Thursday, December 08, 2005

In Other Words... Please Eff Off

My email response from Rogers... Written, evidently by a child in grade one. I can't imagine that there is a customer service course out there in the world, that instructs people to refer to customers as disgruntled???

Thank you for using our email service. We definitely appreciate your business and look forward to getting you set up with our Hi-Speed Internet service. I am sorry to hear that a manager did not call you back as your expectation had been set. Being a customer myself, I would be disgruntled too, if I were told that I would be called back by a manager and then never get the call.
The disconnection of your services is the last thing we would ever want you to feel that you should do. We do our very best to be as accommodating as possible to as many good customers like yourself as
possible, however there are some circumstances beyond our control. I
have to advise you that we are only set up to help you pick up the modems when they are in stock at the retail stores, or we can send a tech to your home at a 3-hour window that suits you best. Technicians are available 7 days a week.
We appreciate your continuing patronage and I am sorry if this is not the exact response you wish to hear. Please contact us at your convenience if you have any further inquiries.

Sincerely,
Douglas G.
Rogers Online Management Support
websitefeedbackw@rci.rogers.com
KMM12238840C0KM


Thank you very much Rogers, I can't wait to tell YOU to eff off. All hail TIVO!

Posted by Brown Eyed Girl :: 5:06 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------