Enough About Me... How About You? What Do You Think Of Me?


Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Put your back into it...

On Saturday, I will be participating in my very first alumni event here in the big city. We have quite an active alumni association in the city, with monthly events that I have yet to attend. That all changes this weekend with the Alumni Habitat for Humanity Build. I am so excited! I’ve always wanted to participate in a build and I love doing volunteer work, particularly this time of year.

Better watch out, I’ve got my steel-toed boots and I’m ready to use a nail gun (they’ll let me use a nail gun, right?). I’ll try to resist walking around saying, “I’m great with caulk” or “have you ever seen anyone work caulk this way?” like my San Antonio pal… (you've got to read this...).

Posted by Brown Eyed Girl :: 12:48 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------