Enough About Me... How About You? What Do You Think Of Me?


Monday, November 14, 2005

OUCH! What the eff was that??? Oh yeah... the glass ceiling.

I love what I do, hate who I work for.

Ever have those days when you are so mad that you want to walk out the door and never look back? Today is one of those days. I’ve been working with a headhunter, but I think it’s time to get aggressive, perhaps throw my resume on Monster or Workopolis. Seriously, I work for the most sexist company in the entire world. Argh.

Guess it’s good to get these little slaps in the face now and again though – keeps the motivation up for leaving. I was honestly on the fence about it for about a year, but the last six months have done nothing except hit me again and again with the need to put this experience behind me. It’s too bad – like so many organizations, you have a ton of great people and one or two people that just make it intolerable.

Posted by Brown Eyed Girl :: 1:59 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------