Enough About Me... How About You? What Do You Think Of Me?


Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I broke the price barrier...

I love clothing, shoes, handbags (especially handbags) and all things accessories. In addition to being an artsy film/music nerd, I’m also a clotheshorse. It’s evil, really. The only way that I can fiscally manage all of these expensive habits is by being quite choosy about what I buy and rarely ever paying the sticker price. Yeah, that’s right – I stalk clothing until it goes on sale.

So this past weekend, I broke with my very sensible shopping habits and blew $200 (well, $193) on a pair of Guess jeans. I don’t think I’ve ever bought anything from the Guess store in my entire life, but man, these are the ass-lover of all jeans. I think I’m a little in love with myself in these things. Typically, running sneakers are the only item I’d spend more than $150 on. So don’t be shy about staring at my ass the next time you see me, it makes the $200 seem worth it. Go ahead… look at it! Love it! (But please ask before touching…)

Posted by Brown Eyed Girl :: 11:51 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------