Enough About Me... How About You? What Do You Think Of Me?


Friday, September 02, 2005

Top Concert Experiences...

So recently, I was discussing concerts with a friend. Now, I’ve been to a ton of shows in my lifetime (a lot of them over the last year) and seen some amazing artists. But some shows stand out way beyond the others… it’s not always because the artist was my favorite, or because they happened to live up to my expectations – it’s more like a convergence of things – let me give you my Top 5 Concert Experiences (I recently watched High Fidelity (again!)…):

Bryan Adams in Lausanne, Switzerland
Arcade Fire at Coachella
K-OS in Kingston
Prince at the ACC
Our Lady Peace (opening for 54-40) in Shediac

Top Five Songs Played Live:
Rebellion – Arcade Fire, Coachella
Dear Prudence – Our Lady Peace, Shediac
Raspberry Beret – Prince, ACC
Man I Used To Be – K-OS, Kingston
Thunderstruck – AC/DC, Sars Concert

I can still place myself in the crowd of every one of these songs. The memory is as vivid today as it was the moment I was there… some things are just so incredible that you can not only remember them, but feel being there all over again.

Posted by Brown Eyed Girl :: 11:52 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------