Enough About Me... How About You? What Do You Think Of Me?


Friday, September 09, 2005

Just when you want to be crabby...

So I was a little off this morning – it’s been a crazy week – lots of good and some quite bad news… but anyway, I think the bad news was getting me down this morning. So I’m in the car, headed to work and passing one film crew after another and wishing that I could be out there doing the celebrity-stalking thing. But no, I’m on my way to work instead. Anyhow, I’m a bit bummed and start stabbing away at my radio presets, trying to find a song to lift my spirits. This is what I got in a row: (although obviously not on the same station…)

YMCA – the Village People
Ya Gotta Be – Des’ree
Hotstepper (don’t have a clue who sings this but it’s fun to sing when Vermont and I are wandering around Bloor West)
Never Going To Fall In Love – Tom Jones

Now that’s a decent road mix. How can I not be smiling?

So dinner last night with my bother was super fun – we headed to the Irish Embassy and then did some Red Carpet stalking at the Ryerson Theatre, where we saw Robert Downey Jr. and Val Kilmer. Very fun. Yes kids, the festival has officially started. I think I’m officially on the upswing…

And this bit of news about the

Posted by Brown Eyed Girl :: 12:45 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------