Enough About Me... How About You? What Do You Think Of Me?


Thursday, September 29, 2005

It's an honor just to be nominated...

Generally I’m pretty crabby when I’m sick, but this has been quite a week. I mentioned to a former co-worker a few weeks back that I was starting to consider making a move to a new company. Nothing I was ready to do in the next month or so, but I had made the decision to start looking and basically planned on taking the next year to explore my options, with the objective of being somewhere by summer of next year.

I’m kind of averaging a call per week from headhunters. Nothing so far looks like the perfect fit and at my age, when you make a move, it’s got to count. I plan to spend at least three and hopefully five years working my ass off for the next company and it’s got to be perfect. But still, it’s an honor just to be nominated!

Posted by Brown Eyed Girl :: 2:18 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------