Enough About Me... How About You? What Do You Think Of Me?


Friday, September 23, 2005

3 Reasons To Love Hockey

So last night I went to my very first NHL gamethe Toronto Maple Leafs vs. the Montreal Canadiens. I somehow sweet-talked my boss into coughing up the corporate seats for this pre-season game (I’ll never get the seats during the season – customers have a bit more sway) and took a few of my favorite people. After quite a wildly busy week (3-day trade show out of town, my laptop hard drive crashed and died and an all-round busy work week), a night out with the boys at a hockey game was just the fix. Now, I don’t think that hockey is going to take the place of baseball, but the sport does have a few things going for it:

  • Hot men wearing business suits (girl kryptonite)
  • Bigger beer than the Skydome (ahem, Rogers Center – that’s another thing – the damn place doesn’t change names…)
  • It is completely acceptable to scream at the players.

Baseball is still my number one, but hockey is definitely more fun than basketball. Go Leafs!!


Posted by Brown Eyed Girl :: 12:00 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------