Enough About Me... How About You? What Do You Think Of Me?


Wednesday, August 24, 2005

TIFF - That Time Again...

My coupons are ordered, the film list was released today and the schedule is available next week. Yes, kids, the Toronto International Film Festival is about to begin!!

So I was glancing through the press releases today and found the all-important list of guests that have confirmed their attendance at this year’s 30th annual festival… The list of international stars is what you want to look at… Let me help you out… Will Ferrell, Colin Firth (whom I will gleefully stalk again this year!!) and so many others that will be wandering the streets around my ‘hood. Have I mentioned that this is one of my all-time favorite things to do in Toronto? I’ll try to do a film-by film recap for you all… although I suspect that will be somewhat daunting with ten films in 12 days! Plus all of the celebrity stalking I’ll be doing… AND the U2 concert / family visits! Oh, and this small project I’m working on… right – training for a marathon.

Anyone else feel their life flashing before their eyes?

Posted by Brown Eyed Girl :: 11:59 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------