Enough About Me... How About You? What Do You Think Of Me?


Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Oops, I'm in love...

So I’m leaving for work the other morning, and I get into the elevator. We stop a few floors down and in walks my 7th floor crush!!!!! I LOVE him! He’s got these super trendy glasses, great hair and he’s always wearing really, really amazing suits (nice suits are my girl-kryptonite… that and runners legs on a man. I LOVE nice, toned, but not muscle-ly legs… ah, okay, anyway… take a deep breath and calm down!). So anyhow, I’m in the elevator with 7th floor crush, who I haven’t seen since last November, when I was coming home at 2 in the morning from the K-OS concert… yes, the very first K-OS concert! So I managed to say "hi” but that was about all I could get out, other than my blink, blink, blink, I love you look. So I got off the elevator, walked to my car and decided it would be an all-about-crush-love day. You know, crush-love… instantly there………. and then we’re done.

I had several other crush-loves that day: motorcycle dude wearing grey wool pants (grey wool pants!!!) and dressed all preppy-like… love! And several others through the course of the day – mostly seen from my car. I had this thing, whenever I saw someone that I fell in crush-love with I would sing out to them “I love you.” Again, mostly from the safety of my car, but inevitably my car window was open much of the time, quite to the amusement of my 30 second love interests…

So it’s early evening, Greektown and I are headed out and I’m in the elevator, telling her about that morning’s crush – she’d heard the original story when I first met him in November – so there we are, the elevator doors are opening as I’m telling the story about him… and there he is! AGAIN – just coming up to the security doors of our building! “omigod it’s him! omigod he’s so hot! Omigod it’s him!” I say repeatedly in my breathless I-love-him-voice. “um, he’s right there, use your indoor voice…” Greektown reminds me. I pull it together for a very cool “hi” (again!) as I stroll past him. He’s still wearing the suit and I’m still in love. Too bad I likely won’t see him again for another 8 months…

Posted by Brown Eyed Girl :: 12:44 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------