Enough About Me... How About You? What Do You Think Of Me?


Friday, July 22, 2005

I'm outta here...

the only way to tear me away from my first love... the city of Toronto... invite me to a cottage party!

Second cottage party of the year… this time far, far, far out of town – we’re heading an hour north of Parry Sound (4 hours from downtown) to Out Of Africa’s cottage. I’m looking forward to an amazing weekend of lazing around in a bathing suit, going for a loooong run in weather that is hopefully cooler than here!!! It’s calling for a low of 12 degrees (Celsius) tonight and I’m thrilled at the prospect of getting up at the crack of dawn to take advantage of that temperature! We’re on a river, so canoeing and kayaking are also going to be among my Saturday afternoon activities. Gotta find something to replace the badminton ballet escapades of the last cottage party. I’m envisioning canoe races…

I’m actually just thrilled at the prospect of a weekend free of plans! Other than cooking supper on Saturday night and breakfast Sunday morning (both of which are already planned, bought and merely have to be assembled), I have nothing to do but read, drink beer and soak up the sun. It seems like the summer has been zooming by… trips back East ate into my weekends and it seems that when I’m in Toronto, my weekends are so full! I think this trip will be a complete recharge… you know, except with tons of beer and food… maybe a trip to the outlets on the way back through Barrie… yeah… recharging…

Posted by Brown Eyed Girl :: 11:59 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------