Enough About Me... How About You? What Do You Think Of Me?


Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Drive to Sudbury and turn right...


Wow, if I’d had any idea how far French River really was, I don’t think I would have made it… But I’m so glad that we did make the trek to the Canadian Shield, to chillax at Out Of Africa and Queens Park’s cottage. We canoed, I went for a looooong run, we swam in the river, cooked, drank and chatted for hours around the campfire.

It was nice to get a bit of perspective on life, love, work, etc… a bit of distance is always great for figuring things out, as are 4-5 hour long car trips. I feel like the next few months are going to bring big, big changes. I’m not sure quite what they are, but it just feels like something is afoot. You know how things kind of swim along, really great for so long that you feel you have to stir things up? Even a great life gets a little boring after a while…

Posted by Brown Eyed Girl :: 4:06 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------