Enough About Me... How About You? What Do You Think Of Me?


Thursday, June 09, 2005

My brain feels a bit full today...

I’m kind of exhausted by all the thoughts banging around in my head this week. I think my adult / all grown-up brain is fighting with the “still want to act like a child” brain. They’re definitely fighting and I think they might break up.

Anyhow, getting ready to head to Ottawa for the weekend… seeing my first year university roommate as well as one of my closest friends from out East… 615 Windsor’s sister is flying her up to celebrate her 30th with us. Fun! I’m sure the weekend will include getting dressed up… going out for dinner and of course, shopping! I’m very excited to spend time with her – she’s one of those friends that I really miss. We basically “grew up” (read as: got drunk together and flirted with men Wednesday through Saturday nights for 4 years) together at university…

I wonder if we’ll end up at that bar – the one where the pretty girls get to climb up on the bar and dance at the end of the night? I think it has something to do with firemen… (uh oh, there goes the shoulder…). I vaguely remember that bar from years ago when I was in the city for a meeting…

I’m also looking forward to getting away for the weekend – I haven’t been anywhere in what… three weeks?! Speaking of which, it seems there’s another cottage party soon and with the hot weather, I think I’m just going to start showing up at friends' buildings in my bathing suit… I LOVE my building, but damn I wish we had a pool…

Posted by Brown Eyed Girl :: 12:45 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------