Enough About Me... How About You? What Do You Think Of Me?


Monday, June 20, 2005

MMVAs - the end

OMG - I'm going to be on at least two other shows tomorrow - the Star TV guy caught Greektown and I singing along to the Killers - who, for once - were pretty damn good.

I think that I lost some of my permanent hearing from the teen set screaming, but otherwise a very, very good night. And I only bugged Greektown three times with erroneous Bruce Willis sightings... *sigh* I love Bruce Willis. Anyhow... Love, love, LOVE the Arcade Fire - still my current favorites...

Such a great night! Watch for me on the show... Right side of the Black Eyed Peas / Billy Talent stage... Turquoise sweater... singing along to EVERY song!

____________________
sent from my BlackBerry.


Posted by Brown Eyed Girl :: 12:27 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------