Enough About Me... How About You? What Do You Think Of Me?


Wednesday, June 01, 2005

It has officially been a year!!! PART 1

Well everybody, this week marks one year that I have been in Toronto! I think we’ve determined that I love this town… now please allow me to recap my year by listing all of the concerts that I’ve seen in the last 12 months…

Dave Matthews
Madonna
Prince
Jack Johnson
Broken Social Scene
Kyle Riabko
Matt Good Band
Interpol
K-OS
Le Tigre
The Constantines
Hayden
REM
Beastie Boys
The Killers
The New Deal
Scissor Sisters
Metric
Handsome Boy Modeling School
Gavin DeGraw
COACHELLA (Day One - Buck 65, K-OS, Ambulance Ltd., Snow Patrol, Keane, Rilo Kiley, Café Tacuba, Bloc Party, Coldplay, Day Two – Sloan, Diplo, Jem, Kasabian, MIA, The Bravery, Tegan & Sara, The Arcade Fire, New Order, British Sea Power, The Faint, Black Star)
Snow Patrol
Rilo Kiley

I’m probably missing someone because I don’t have the tickets in front of me, however I think that pretty well represents my music adventures over the last year. Of course, a shout-out goes to Greektown for hooking me on most of these bands and to Castle Loma for being the stand-in for any show I couldn’t talk Greektown into.

So that’s it… the fun continues of course – I’ve got Matt Mays & El Torpedo Friday night, Spoon on Sunday, Martha Wainwright and The Dears next week and the MMVAs mid-month. That ought to keep me busy until the Jays come back to town!

Posted by Brown Eyed Girl :: 12:06 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------