Enough About Me... How About You? What Do You Think Of Me?


Friday, June 24, 2005

Friday Morning in the Empire...

8 AM THIS MORNING FROM SJ FLAMES
Did you hear the news? Homosexuals can now marry in New Brunswick. I'm officially screwed now. I always had the law to fall back on as my excuse for not settling down. I had it made. So congrats, you're no longer the only member of the "Marriage Sucks Club". Can't wait for the club TShirt to roll out.

10 AM THIS MORNING FROM B/E/G
Ha! Ha! Ha! Welcome to the club!!! We’re officially spinsters!!! Tee hee! Who’s doing the design for the club t-shirt? Not me, I hope. I draw like a kindergartner. I also eat the crayons.

Also important to note regarding weddings… I want to be a flowergirl from now on. None of this Master of Ceremonies / bridesmaid business for me anymore – I want to walk down the aisle throwing flower petals. And pinecones at the people I don’t like. I think we should invite Ebola just so I can throw a pinecone at him. Ping! With my luck it’ll get lodged in his over-styled hair. Not bitter. I see a real opportunity for this at the Bride’s wedding reception next summer. Sure, I won’t go to Africa, but I’ll definitely hang in Niagara-on-the-Lake and throw pinecones at Ebola’s head. THAT I can get behind.

The photo of me with the tiara is maybe my new favorite of myself. I should use it on my business card from now on.

11 AM THIS MORNING FROM SJ FLAMES...
Hmmm, maybe the club should give out t-shirts and pinecone air rifles, if that's not an incentive I don't know what is...

I showed some people here the pics, and they were asking why a tiara? I was like,
"Ah, WHAT?! You can't have a party without a tiara, you dirty savages!" I don't think they liked the dirty savages part, but it was appropriate though.

Well, if I get married (Oh, that's laughable), you will not be the flower lady (with LADIES) or the Master of Ceremonies / Groomsmaid BUT (you pumped for this?!) the
Designated Drunk. I would need you to be the drunk that badgers all the people I hate that I would be forced to invite... Ridicule the ugly people until they develop an eating disorder... Fire off pinecones at any Ebolas (real or fictional)...

As for the business card, I LOVE THE IDEA! DO IT UP! Then again, we may end up finding your business card pinned up on bathroom stall walls.

Posted by Brown Eyed Girl :: 12:54 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------