Enough About Me... How About You? What Do You Think Of Me?


Tuesday, May 10, 2005

My Type

Vermont Girl recently pointed out that “my type” of guy can be best described as “cuddly.” I love it!!! You know, anyone that I’ve liked for more than 5 minutes could be described that way! Epiphany courtesy of Vermont Girl

So this got me to reflecting on the other attributes “my type” typically has. Hmmm… what am I looking for out there – consciously or unconsciously…

I guess that every guy I’ve dated in the last few years has without exception been passionate about what they do. I am (typically, but not so much this last little while) always very into my job and can’t understand why people spend time doing things they don’t love. I also seem to choose friends that are very close to their families. I like this a lot about people, not just boyfriends. I think it says so much! Hmm, what else… looks have never been a thing with me (except with Ebola, and what did we learn from that??? Don’t date men that have a more intense grooming routine than you! And I use upwards of 5 hair products! Uh, high maintenance, right here.). Yup, tall, short, don’t care (I’ve dated a number of guys that are my height when I’m in flats – and how often am I in flats!!). Ah, hair color, don’t care… (Though I’m really, really not into long hair on a man), hair style – well, Fanny Pack had hockey hair so there you go… I was a haircut away from dating a dude with a mullet (awesome!). And Fanny Pack also broke down the whole fashion vanity thing… Wear whatever the hell you want! (Besides, I get more attention if I’m the one all geared up anyway… After all, it is all about me…)

At the end of the day, I like a guy who likes himself and has a lot of self confidence. That’s much more reliable than the guy who just happened to be born good looking, you know? Besides, if they’re too Metro I end up peeling SJ Flames off them anyway (big fan of the dry hump) and I’m just not into competing!! What else… oh, I guess your typical stuff – sense of humor, really, really smart, athletic… I think that’s it… well that and the deal breaker – that he has his own life and isn’t threatened by mine.

Posted by Brown Eyed Girl :: 11:54 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------