Enough About Me... How About You? What Do You Think Of Me?


Monday, May 02, 2005

I'm alive!!! And in the carpool lane!

We're on our way back to the airport after an absolutely incredible weekend.
The festival was perfect... There are no other words! I'll post in much
more detail over the next few days but what you need to know is: no, my ear
did not unplug, yes, I saw every band that I wanted to, yes, we had some
celebrity encounters, yes, I met up with my guitar friend that played at
the festival and no, 601, I didn't meet Coldplay!

So stay tuned this week as I regale you with stories about our really
amazing trip...

Wow, I hope there's a musician sitting next to me on the flight home too!


Posted by Brown Eyed Girl :: 12:48 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------