Enough About Me... How About You? What Do You Think Of Me?


Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I love that song!

So it’s Friday (holiday!!) and I’m sitting on my (new and fabulous) sofa, reading the Hitch Hiker’s Guide to the Galaxy and listening to the radio (hmmm… channel surfing is more like it) and I land on a channel playing Celine Dion’s One Heart. So I stop and I listen and find myself smiling. Why am I smiling?! I’m so close to becoming a music snob, a somewhat cultured, almost in the loop, full-on fan of up and coming trendy music! Why am I enjoying this song?! I had such a strong gut anti-reaction to my initial enjoyment of the song that it gave me pause to examine why this was. Music is music! Then I thought about why I like that song. Not particularly because it sounds very good. Sure it’s pop-y and fun, but there’s not much to it. Then I remembered dancing to it… my first time at the Saint George Street Dance Bar with SJ Flames! Ah the memories….

Posted by Brown Eyed Girl :: 12:58 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------