Enough About Me... How About You? What Do You Think Of Me?
Tuesday, February 15, 2005Drama, Drama
So I reached out to Ebola. I know, I know… what the hell?! So it’s been what, six months since the breakup? I took some time, I healed, I’ve been having the time of my life…I’m in a great place. Why mess with that?
Here is the email that I sent to him:
Thought I’d reach out – I hope that you are well and that the coming weeks aren’t too tough. I’m sure that you have people to talk to, but on the off chance that you don’t – I’m around.
Please don’t feel obligated – if I don’t hear from you I’ll assume that things are great (or that you are holding the “hating you” thing against me ;)… whatever). n
Please note that this is the first time EVER that I’ve used one of those smiley face things in an email – it just seemed appropriate.
Here is my list of legit/not-so-legit reasons for why I emailed him:
- I want to be the bigger person (I mean figuratively –my body is slammin’ y’all)
- I feel sad for him that his dad died
- I don’t have many people with whom I can talk to about my dad and despite his shortcomings, he was one of those people (Captain of the Football Team would be the other)
- I want to brag about how great my life is (wouldn’t you, if you were having this much fun?!)
- Having last words like “I hate you” and “I dislike you in an “I wish that you had Ebola” kind of way” are bad karma. I have to put the universe back in order
- I don’t hate him anymore
Could you BE any more excited? Here is an opportunity to judge/slam my decisions ANONYMOUSLY and for all to see! How fun!
Posted by Brown Eyed Girl :: 6:52 PM :: 0 Comments: ---------------------------------------