Enough About Me... How About You? What Do You Think Of Me?


Friday, January 07, 2005

Check Greektown Girl Out

The title kind of sounds like I'm the matchmaker and I'm posting her picture, however that is not the case (unless I receive multiple requests, in which case, I'll dig something up from Halloween...)

Greektown Girl has been responsible for my musical education over the past few months and can be credited with introducing me to my new favorite: K-OS (whom we’re seeing AGAIN tonight in Kingston!!), as well as several others I will admit to never having heard of before the concerts: Le Tigre, Interpol, Broken Social Scene and The Constantines (the last two being other TO locals and new favorites). Check out GT Girl’s Blog, called Star Gazing – the link is on the side tab.

Posted by Brown Eyed Girl :: 1:41 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------