Enough About Me... How About You? What Do You Think Of Me?


Friday, January 21, 2005

Are We Broken Up?

So I was chatting with Saint John Flames last night and we were reminiscing about the good old days… (that which we can remember through the alcoholic haze). Hmmm… beeeeeer (sorry, it’s Friday… my body is programmed this way).

Anyhow, we got on the topic of best breakup lines… and between snorts of laughter, we decided to post a top ten list… now this is an “audience participation” game… I’m going to throw out a few of my own, one of the more memorable ones from you guys (sorry Cowgirl), and we’ll fill in the blanks together. Like a school project, only more fun. FYI, I’m putting my own as #1 because no one can beat this for originality / hurt / eventual hilarity factor (which are our 3 main criteria). Please post additions to the list in the comments field (do NOT send me an email otherwise I’m the only one who sees it!!!)

1. I hate your mother, I hate your books and I hate your friends (then wanted to get back together...)
2. I feel pressured for sex (a boy said this to Cowgirl in university)
3. I have mono ("well what about when you're better?" "I don't think it ever goes away... (particularly if you don't have it??))
4. I like women again (thanks, SJ Flames)
5. Quit drinking or we're breaking up (thanks, I'm REA-DAAAY)
6. You sleep too much (said Marathon Girl...)
7.
8.
9.
10.


Posted by Brown Eyed Girl :: 1:52 PM :: 6 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------